Tea is a popular drink. There is no comparison to tea to relieve fatigue throughout the day. A cup of tea in a moment of fatigue strengthens the body and mind. After water, tea is the most enjoyable drink in the world. It has a kind of soft, soothing taste and many people enjoy it.But if your cup of tea is green tea or green tea, it will not only give you freshness, it will give you more. So the popularity of green tea among health-conscious people is increasing day by day. There are many benefits of green tea.
What is green tea?
Many of us understand green tea to mean green. But not really. Ordinary tea is basically processed to give it a granular shape, but in the case of green tea, it is mostly not. This type of processing is different from ordinary tea. In many cases, small leaves remain.
If you have to drink tea, then why not green tea?
Green tea is rich in antioxidants, which keep the body healthy in all aspects. It is said to boost immunity, prevent cancer, help control high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. In addition, this tea contains an ingredient called catechin, which is more powerful than vitamin E and C, which has multiple benefits for the body. Green tea reduces weight. Green tea helps reduce excess body fat by increasing digestion. It contains catechins which play a strong role in shedding belly fat. So you can drink this tea regularly to lose extra weight. Lately, many people prefer to keep green tea on their daily diet for weight control
Green tea is extremely beneficial for human health. Although it was used as a headache medicine in China 4,000 years ago, it has become widespread around the world over time. A team of researchers found this information in a study of 69,310 Chinese women over a decade (11 years). Green tea is very beneficial for obese people to be slim. There seems to be no better thing to prevent tooth decay. There may be only one problem. Drinking too much can cause sleep properly.
Why is green tea beneficial?
There are many benefits to green tea. It helps in weight loss, prevents cancer, protects against throat infections, stimulates the brain. Even if someone wants to quit smoking, Green Tea will help them quit. Green tea will protect the skin from aging and wrinkles on the forehead.
How to make green tea?
The right temperature of the water plays an important role in making a cup of perfect green tea. If the water is too hot, it will taste bitter and lose its aroma. This means that the tea will lose its taste and aroma. Therefore, the most suitable temperature for making tea is 65-70 degrees Celsius. If you use a teabag, boil it for 2-3 minutes. For tea leaves, it will take a little longer, 3-4 minutes.
When should I drink green tea?
Metabolism levels are higher in the morning and lower in the evening. So this drink should be drunk after breakfast in the morning and in the evening. However, you must take care to drink green tea 1 or 2 hours after eating. Green tea can be drunk 1/2 hour before exercise.
Only by answering some common questions can you understand the type of tea. E.g.
- Was the smell basic and mild or moderate?
- Does the tea taste bad or bitter?
- Does the smell of tea make our stay with the cup for a while longer or does it come back to our face!
- Drinks are not enjoyable!
- Did the tea invite you enough?
If the answer to this question is yes, then you will understand that you have chosen the thing of your choice. And if it is negative, then understand that this flavor is not suitable for you.
The health benefits of Grean
There are many health benefits of green tea. Now We will know the health benefits of grean tea-
- Green tea is very useful for weight loss.
- Green tea is beneficial for kidney disease.
- Green tea reduces the risk of a heart attack.
- Drinking green tea improves blood flow And the arteries are relaxed.
- Green tea lowers blood cholesterol levels.
- Green tea is good for diabetes.
- Its liqueur prevents tooth decay and tightens gums.
- Applying green tea liqueur on the cut area It stops bleeding.
- Protects against harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Green tea has anti-aging power.
- If the insect bites, the area becomes itchy and swollen। Then it feels comfortable to cover it with green tea leaves.
- Vitamin C in green tea prevents colds and coughs.
- Regular intake prevents bronchitis.
- An ingredient called angiotensin, which is responsible for high blood pressure, is regulated by Green Tea.
- Green tea helps in burning fat by increasing metabolism. That means weight loss. Green tea helps burn 60 calories a day, which is about 20 minutes of walking.
- Green tea stops glucose from entering fat cells. So if someone’s diet and lifestyle are healthy and they take green tea regularly, they will not gain fat.
Increases skin beauty
Regular consumption of green tea increases the levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory in the body. It solves all the skin problems and keeps the skin healthy.
It has such powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that it reduces the damage to skin cells, thereby improving the elasticity, texture and overall appearance of the skin.
Green tea also has the unique ability to reduce the harmful effects of UV rays on the skin and can protect you from sunburn, wrinkles and aging when applied. It also helps in cleansing the pores of the skin. Many people use green tea bags as a toner which is very beneficial. The benefits Of green tea will not bd finished describing.
Dangerous to Drink green tea?
Although green tea is a healthy drink, it may not be healthy for everyone.
Those who do not drink green tea-
- Pregnant women
- People with insomnia
- Patients suffering from anemia
Nutritionists say that green tea is rich in antioxidants, but it is not advisable to eat more than 3 cups. Drinking more green tea than this can make the body dehydrated.