Effects of low blood pressure or low blood pressure. Low blood pressure is when the blood is less transported in the human body. And it is also called hypotension or low blood pressure. A reading below 60 in human blood is considered low blood pressure or low blood pressure.
Again, if the lower one is above 80, and the upper one is below 100 or less, then it is also considered low blood pressure. People with very low blood pressure may have heart, endocrine gland, or brain problems. So everyone should be aware of high blood pressure and low blood pressure. There are some symptoms of low blood pressure that we can see and understand.
Now we will know what the symptoms are.
The biggest symptom of hypotension is dizziness. If the blood pressure is too low, unconsciousness, and often heart disease will occur. There may also be issues described below.
- Chest pain
- Rapid breathing
- Irregular heart rate
- Fever (101 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Severe headache
- Prolonged diarrhea
6 effects of low blood pressure
The most common form of low blood pressure is orthostatic hypotension. It occurs even when the position of the body changes. For example, if a person sits or stands up while lying down, it indicates the functioning of the Autonomic Nervous System. And it is seen in hypovolemia. Another rare issue is postprandial hypotension. Hypotension after meals may also be due to age, lack of functioning of the automatic nervous system. Therefore, to get rid of this problem, drink water 15 to 20 minutes before eating. Now we will learn more about the effects of low blood pressure.
Dizziness is a symptom of low blood pressure. This problem can occur if you get up after sitting for a long time or if you sit after standing for a long time. If such a problem occurs continuously for several days, consult a doctor.
When the blood flow to the human brain is reduced, low blood pressure occurs. The patients fainted. If such a problem must consult a doctor.
3. Blurred vision
Due to reduced blood circulation in the body, oxygen and nutrients cannot reach the various organs well. It affects the eyes and causes blurred vision.
4. Body palpation
When the blood pressure in the human body decreases, the heart is most affected. This causes irregular heartbeat, palpitations. If the level of oxygen in the blood drops below 94, they need to be given oxygen quickly. This is needed to supply extra oxygen, the oxygen concentrator. Now we need to know, what is an oxygen concentrator? Oxygen concentrator is a type of medical device. Which helps the patient by increasing the level of oxygen in the air.
Now, what about Oxygen Concentrator or what is the price of Oxygen Concentrator? If you want to know these, you must search Google, Oxygen Concentrator Price in Bangladesh. You can also search for what a concentrator is and what its usage rules are. This way you can know the details about the oxygen concentrator.
5. Pale skin
Skin whitening is another major symptom of low blood pressure. When blood pressure drops, the skin turns yellow or dull.
6. Sweating is
Excessive sweating may occur in the body when the blood pressure decreases. Body water is excreted through sweat. In this case, the patient needs to be taken to the doctor immediately. And vomiting, physical weakness are also signs of low blood pressure.
- Decreased or decreased blood volume in the body.
- At the right time, not eating properly or fasting.
- Dehydration for any reason including inadequate fluid intake or vomiting diarrhea.
- Overwork, anxiety, fear or nervous weakness.
- Hormonal changes or variations.
- Increased width of blood vessels due to allergies. (Anaphylactic shock).
- Having a heart attack or not being able to pump a heart.
- Drug side effects. This means that someone with high blood pressure or a heart attack may be taking the medication, But the amount of that medicine may be increasing. Then he may have this problem. If this problem occurs, the amount of medicine should be reduced.
- Heart failure, myocardial infarction, heart valve problems or very low heart rate (bradycardia).
- Anemia is one of the leading causes of hypotension.
Problems and solutions of low blood pressure
Some people may have low blood pressure naturally. In this case, if he does not feel any difficulty, it is normal for him. Don’t worry about low blood pressure. Remember, low blood pressure is not a disease, it is a manifestation of another disease. So the main treatment is to identify the main disease and treat it properly.
What to do to prevent low blood pressure
- Eat light meals occasionally throughout the day. Not fasting for long or on an empty stomach.
- Get up slowly after sitting or lying in the same place for a long time.
- Eat nutritious food, especially potatoes, eggs, fish, meat, lamb, nuts, greens, etc. regularly.
- Keep it normal without adding extra salt to the diet.
- Drink enough water every day, get enough rest and light exercise.
- Controlling blood sugar.
- In case of vomiting or diarrhea, keep an eye on the water balance in the body.
What to do if you suddenly have low blood pressure?
If someone suddenly has low blood pressure, the most important thing immediately is to give him something to drink. Adequate fluid or aqueous substances should be injected into his body as soon as possible. In such a situation he should take coconut, saline, tea, water, milk, or any other liquid food. After a while, the blood pressure will return to normal.