Black cumin is great medicine for various diseases. Black cumin has been used around the world since ancient times. Diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, allergies, etc. are under control by eating regular Black cumin. There are many benefits of black cumin
Black cumin contains vitamins, crystalline nigellone, amino acids, saponins, crude fibre, proteins, linolenic, fatty acids as well as linolenic, oleic acid, volatile oil, iron, sodium, potassium and calcium.
Characteristics of black cumin:
- Black cumin is a very useful thing.
- It is too better to call it diet than food. Many people get a fever due to hot and cold. Black cumin is useful for relieving fever, cough and skin pain.
- Black cumin contains appetite suppressants. It eliminates all the diseases, germs and gas in the stomach and increases the appetite.
- For those who want to be fat, black cumin is the right diet. Black cumin is very important for the body.
- If the mother crushes raw black cumin after childbirth, then the baby will be able to drink more milk. Black cumin contains antimicrobial agents, which are antiseptic. This ingredient does not cause sores, boils, infectious diseases in the body.
- Black cumin works at a double rate to develop our talent.
- Black cumin itself is antibiotic or antiseptic.
- If someone has a toothache, cooling it with black cumin in lukewarm water reduces the pain;
- Regular consumption of black cumin destroys germs on the tongue, palate and gums.
- Those who cannot digest black cumin should not eat it.
- Black cumin works to eliminate worms.
- Black cumin retains youth for a long time.
- Black cumin doubles our ability to work.
- Black cumin also works for drying cuts and tears of the body.
- So you may eat a little bit of rice or bread every day.
Here are some benefits of black cumin:
- Diabetes has become the most dangerous disease. Black cumin oil helps control diabetes. Drink half a teaspoon of the oil mixed with one cup of tea every morning.
- Blackberries work great for diets. Can be used in bread and vegetables. Some people eat it mixed with honey and water. Black cumin will get a lot of benefits by playing with oatmeal and sour yoghurt.
- Lemon juice and black cumin oil mixed together can solve many skin problems. Mix lemon juice and black cumin oil and apply on the face twice a day. Acne and blemishes on the skin will disappear.
- Black cumin oil is said to be an old home remedy for headaches. Massage it into the scalp.
- Blackberries can be heated with mustard oil and massaged into the knees or other joints. It will also help to get rid of joint pain.
- As black cumin contains antioxidants, it helps to protect the liver with its ability to reduce inflammation and oxidative stress. Blackberries can reduce the toxicity of chemicals. Protects the liver and kidneys from damage.
- Blackberries strengthen the immune system. Regularly playing black cumin keeps every limb of the body fresh. It prepares the body to build resistance against any germs and improves overall health.
- To get relief from cold and cough, mix one teaspoon of black cumin oil with 1 teaspoon of honey or half a teaspoon of black cumin oil with a cup of red tea and eat it thrice a day.After the black cumin tying in a thin clean cloth and dried, the mucus becomes liquid. In addition, mixing one teaspoon of black cumin with three teaspoons of honey and two teaspoons of basil leaf juice reduces fever, pain, cold and cough. When the phlegm settles on the chest, apply it in a thick paste at the same time.
- Black cumin is much more beneficial for those who suffer from asthma or respiratory problems. You may put black cumin paste on the food list every day. Blackheads relieve asthma or breathing problems.
- If you eat black cumin regularly, the blood circulation in your body will be fine. This increases blood flow to the brain; Which helps us to increase our memory.
- Regular consumption of black cumin causes rapid physical and mental growth of the baby Black cumin also does a lot to improve the health of the baby’s brain and memory.
- For mothers who do not have enough milk in their breasts, they can refine 5-10 grams of blackberries every night before going to bed and increase the flow of milk in just 10-15 days. Besides, it is better to eat with stuffed black rice. 1 teaspoon of black cumin oil with the same amount of honey 3 times a day regularly is also 100% beneficial.
Nutritious Value of black Cumin:
Black cumin has about a hundred nutrients and beneficial ingredients. Eating black cumin plays an important role in protecting the health of our body by increasing its immunity. Black cumin flower honey is considered worldwide as the best honey, black cumin oil is very beneficial for our body. Currently, black cumin capsules are also available in the market.
It contains anti-cancer carotene and strong hormones, various anti-inflammatory ingredients in urine, digestive enzymes and antacids and antacids. The main constituents of black cumin are 21 per cent meat, 36 per cent sugar, 35 per cent fat and 35 per cent fat. Black cumin also contains vitamins and minerals.
The nutrient content of black cumin per gram is – 208 micrograms of protein; 15 micrograms of vitamin B1; Niacin 57 micrograms; 1.75 micrograms of calcium; 105 micrograms of iron; Phosphorus 5.27 mg; 16 micrograms of copper; 60 micrograms of zinc; Folacin 610 IU. Other ingredients in black cumin include nigella, thymoquinone and persistent oil.
In addition, black cumin oil contains linoleic acid, oleic acid, phosphate, iron, phosphorus, carbohydrates, calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium, vitamin-A, vitamin-B, vitamin-B2, niacin and vitamin B2. Different ingredients that benefit thousands.
Warning of black cumin
Black cumin is eaten regularly and in moderation. Excessive play or use is counterproductive. Black cumin oil cannot be taken during pregnancy. Eating extra black cumin during pregnancy can lead to miscarriage problems. All you have to do is take black cumin in moderation. Many people cannot digest black cumin. But it is better to practice slowly.
Those who cannot easily digest black cumin should not eat it, those who can eat moderately regularly. Black cumin oil should not be used during pregnancy and in children under two years of age. Never eat fake or artificial black cumin oil. Black cumin or black cumin oil should be eaten directly or processed after knowing and understanding. Old black cumin oil is extremely harmful to health.